This FAQ covers the following topics:
What is a 'Quick Submission'?
One option to add a Card to a Wallet within Trades Wallet is to create a 'Quick Submission'.
A 'Quick Submission' will save the Card image(s) within the Wallet, but will still require the Card details to be completed prior to the Card being made available when the Trades Wallet is scanned on a job site.
Create a 'Quick Submission'
- Navigate to the Wallet you wish to add a new 'Card' to.
For more information about locating a Wallet, click here.
- Select the Wallet from the grid of results returned, then select the 'Cards' tab:
- Scroll down to the 'Cards' sub-section and select the (green) 'New' button:
- In order to complete a 'Quick Submission' you will need to add at least (1) image.
Select the (blue) 'Add Card Front Image' button:
- This will result in a file dialogue window to appear, from which you can select the relevant 'Card Image' from your desktop:
NOTE: If accessing the Web Admin Portal from a mobile device such a SmartPhone or tablet, you will instead be presented with options to select from the 'Cameral Roll' of the device or to launch the 'Camera' to take a picture.
- The image selected will be presented within a 'Photo Crop' window, where you can edit the image as needed. Select the (blue) 'Crop & Save' button to apply the updates:
NOTE: You are not able to 'Mask' (or redact) portions of the Card Image from the Quick Submission process. Images can only be 'Masked' using the Self Service app.
- Repeat the steps above to add a second image, if required.
- Select the (green) 'Quick Submission' button. This will save the images to the Card, however, the card will not be made available within the Wallet until the relevant details have been added.
For more information on how to 'Fill In Details' for this 'Quick Submission', click here.