This document covers the following topics:
The 'Archive' functionality within Trades Wallet can be used as a means of maintaining expired or irrelevant cards within a Trades Wallet, while removing them from the primary card display view of a Trades Wallet.
View 'Archived' Cards within a Trades Wallet
- Navigate to the Cards tab of the relevant Wallet.
For more information about 'Searching' for a Wallet within Trades Wallet, click here.
- A listing of current Cards associated with the Wallet will populate within a grid.
- To include previously "Archived" Cards adjust the toggle button to the right of the search bar.
Select the toggle such that it turns green and reads 'Yes'.
Archive a Card
- Select the Card from within the list to open its details.
- Scroll down the page until you reach the subsection entitled: Archive
To archive this card, select the grey archive toggle such that it turns green and reads 'Yes'
Select the blue Update button to immediately apply the change within the Wallet
Note: Archived cards will no longer show within the main Card view of the Web application, nor will they appear when the Trades Wallet is scanned by either the Self Service or Field Scanner applications.