This document covers the following topics:
When your Union or organization joins the Trades Wallet Community, Trades Wallet provides you with the ability to notify your members or employees about their Trades Wallet by sending them a Welcome Email directly from within the Trades Wallet web application.
The Trades Wallet Welcome Email contains all the information a Wallet Holder needs to get started with Trades Wallet, including their unique QR Code, a link to an introduction video, as well as instructions on how to download the Self Service App.
NOTE: Only those members with a valid email address within their Wallet profiles will receive the 'Welcome Email'.
Individual Welcome Email
- Type the 'Name' or unique ID of the Wallet Holder you would like to Welcome within the Global Search Bar.
- Select the name from the list of results. By default, you will be on the Account tab.
- Within the Account Tab, scroll down the page until you reach the subsection entitled: Welcome Email.
- Select the green Email Welcome Message button.
- Trades Wallet will automatically send a Welcome email to the address on file. You will note that the toggle switch will automatically update from 'No' to 'Yes'.
Bulk Welcome Email
While Trades Wallet provides you the functionality to 'Welcome' Wallet Holders individually, this process is not very efficient when welcoming multiple wallets at once.
In order to disseminate the Trades Wallet Welcome Email to multiple Wallet Holders, instead utilize the 'Bulk Email' functionality. To learn more, click here.