The Transfer Wallet Management option allows you to transfer the management of a Wallet (including its contents) to another organization within the Trades Wallet community, to which you have previously granted Full Trust.
For more information on Trust relationships, please read FAQ: Establishing Trust Relationships.
As Trades Wallet charges a fee per active Wallet, any future costs associated with the Wallet would be incurred by the organization assuming the management of the Wallet itself.
Note: Unlike Card Management, however, once a Wallet has been transferred it cannot be reverted unless the new organization completes the same process to transfer the management of the Wallet back to you.
- Search for a Trades Wallet from within the Global Search Bar.
- By default, you should be on the Account Tab.
- Scroll down the Account Details page until you reach the subsection entitled: Transfer.
- Search for the Organization you wish to transfer the Wallet to from within the Transfer Search bar, or select the blue Click Here button to view all organizations that have an established Trust relationship.
- Select the blue Transfer button.