This document covers the following topics:
- Receive Training Requests
- Get notified before your cards expire
- Upload new 'Cards' to your Wallet
- Renew your credentials - See available Classes
Receive 'Training Requests'
The 'Training Request' functionality within Trades Wallet enables your employers to notify you of training and certification requirements directly via your Trades Wallet profile. This can include anything from general orientations to role or site-specific safety certification requirements.
For more information about 'Requested Training', click here.
Get notified before your 'Cards' expire
Trades Wallet tracks each card entry within a Wallet by its 'Issued' and 'Expires' dates and will alert the Wallet holder 60-days in advance of a Card entry reaching the end of its validity term. This is true for both 'Public' and 'Private' card entries.
- Via the Self Service App - If using the Trades Wallet Self Service app, you will receive notifications to any mobile device to which you have the app downloaded. You can review a listing of upcoming classes from within the 'Card Details' page.
- Via Email - If you have an Email Address associated to your Trades Wallet profile you will be notified via email. You can select the relevant link within the email to be directed to the class listing.
For more information about 'Card Notifications', click here.
Upload new 'Cards' to your Wallet
- Public Cards - When new cards or certifications are earned, photos of the physical cards or certification can be uploaded for inclusion within your Trades Wallet profile.
For more information about Uploading a new certification to your Trades Wallet, click here.
- Private Cards - You may wish to keep the card or certification completely 'Private' - visible only to you. A card that is marked 'Private' within a Wallet is not shared with the Trades Wallet Community unless expressly directed by you.
For more information about uploading 'Private' cards, click here.
Renew your credentials - see available Classes
If you have a Card or certification within your Wallet that is approaching the end of its validity term you can review any upcoming classes for a Course on offer, or recommended, by your organization that upon the successful completion would result in the recertification of your credential.
If your organization provides in-house training, or if they have recommended training providers linked through Trades Wallet, you can view and even sign up for upcoming classes directly from your Trades Wallet profile.
For more information about renewing your credentials via your Self Service profile, click HERE.
Article is closed for comments.