This FAQ covers the following topics:
- Individual Welcome Email
- Bulk Welcome Email
- Send to those who have not received one previously
- Upload list of people to send to
When your Union or organization joins the Trades Wallet Community, Trades Wallet provides you with the ability to notify your members or employees about their Trades Wallet by sending them a 'Welcome Email' directly from within the Trades Wallet web application.
NOTE: Only those Wallet Holders with a valid email address within their Wallet profiles will receive the Welcome Email'.
Individual Welcome Email
When a New Wallet is created, you can send the Wallet Holder their Welcome Email immediately! For more information on the 'Individual Welcome Email' process, click here.
Bulk Welcome Email
- Select the 'Settings' tab from within the primary navigation bar:
- Select the 'Org' tab from within the secondary navigation bar:
- Scroll down the Org Details page until you reach the subsection entitled: 'Bulk Welcome Email':
- You now have two (2) choices:
- Send to all wallets who have not yet received a Welcome Email
- Send to a targeted group of Tradespeople.
Send to those who have not received one previously
- Select the radio button to the left of the option to 'Send to those who have not received one previously':
- You will be presented with a notification displaying the total number of emails that will be sent out:
- Select the (green) 'Send Emails' button to initiate the emails from within the Web Admin Portal:
Upload a list of people to send to
- Select the radio button to the left of the option to 'Upload a list of people to send to':
- Select the (green) 'Download List Template' button. This will result in an excel file being delivered to your 'Downloads Folder':
- Populate the file, in your choice of software, to provide the: ID Number, First Name, Last Name:
- 'Save' the File.
- Back within the Admin Portal, select the (blue) 'Upload List' button. This will present you with a file dialogue from which you can select the saved file from your desktop or downloads folder:
- Trades Wallet will review the list for accuracy, and will identify and issues found so you can adjust accordingly:
- Select the (green) 'Send Emails' button to initiate the emails from the Trades Wallet Web Admin Portal: