This FAQ covers the following topics:
- What is a Trades Wallet Card?
- Printing a Single Trades Wallet Card
- Bulk Printing Trades Wallet Cards
What is a Trades Wallet Card?
A physical Trades Wallet card is a low-fi option for your Wallet holders to be able to hold and present their personalized QR Code to be scanned.
You can facilitate the printing of physical Trades Wallet cards for each of the Trades Wallets your organization manages.
If you have printing facilities, you can generate the images needed to send to your printer. Alternatively, Trades Wallet can facilitate the printing of physical cards on your behalf.
Printing a Single Trades Wallet Card
An administrator can facilitate the printing of a 'Single' Trades Wallet card for a specific Wallet holder directly from the 'Account' tab of the Wallet's profile.
For detailed instructions, click here.
Bulk Printing Trades Wallet Cards:
- Select the 'Settings' tab (Gear Icon):
- Select the 'Org' Tab, then scroll down the page until you reach the subsection entitled: 'Card Printing':
Download List Template
First, we need to know who you would like cards printed for.
- Click the green 'Download List Template' button.
This will provide you with a file that you can edit in order to provide Trades Wallet with the relevant information.
- Open the file from your 'Downloads' folder. Populate the file with the relevant information for each Wallet holder you would like to print a physical Trades Wallet card for.
NOTE: While you can use your choice of spreadsheet software to edit the information, the file must be saved in Comma Separated Values (.csv) file format.
Once you've completed filling in the details, you will need to upload the list back into the Trades Wallet system so that it can reviewed for accuracy.
- Click the blue 'Upload List' button:
- Select the relevant file from your desktop:
- Once uploaded, Trades Wallet will assess the information. Any issues there might be with your file will be identified so you can adjust accordingly:
Once your file is uploaded you will need to choose whether you would like to print the cards yourself, or have Trades Wallet print and ship them on your behalf.
I want to print my own cards....
- Select the option: 'I want to print my own cards':
- Select the the (green) 'Generate Card Images' button:
Doing so will result in the system generating a file for each of the Wallet Cards listed within the upload. Depending on the total number of cards requested, the system will provide you with compressed files, in batches of 100.
Use these images to send to your printer to produce your physical Trades Wallet cards.
I want Trades Wallet to print and ship my cards ....
- Select the option: 'I want Trades Wallet to print and ship my cards'
- Select the the (green) 'Request Quote' button.
Your request will be sent to the Trades Wallet support team who will contact you in order to finalize the details for your card printing needs.