This document covers the following topics:
Create a NEW Wallet
You can create a NEW Wallet for a member or employee in just three easy steps!
1. From the Trades Wallet Home Page, select the green 'New Wallet' button, found to the left of the Global Search Bar:
2. You will be presented with a 'New Wallet' form where you will be required to fill in the following details:
- First & Last Name
- Unique ID Number (e.g. employee number or member ID)
- Email Address (optional)
3. Hit the (blue) 'Create' button to complete the entry of the new Wallet.
Why include an Email Address?
While including an Email Address is optional when creating a Wallet from within the Web Admin portal, it is strongly encouraged as it provides the Wallet holder will valuable functionality, including:
- Welcome Email - The Trades Wallet 'Welcome Email' contains essential information assist the Wallet Holder 'Get Started' with Trades Wallet.
To find out more about the 'Welcome Email', click here.
- Notifications - Wallet holders will receive Email notifications 60-days in advance when a card, or set of cards, within their wallet is about to expire, and/or when a 'Training Request' has been issued against their Wallet.
For more information on 'Notifications', click HERE.
- Self Service App Functionality - Wallet holders can 'verify' the address associated to their profile to provide additional security when 'Signing In' to the Self Service application and to unlock additional functionality for managing cards within your Wallet.
For more information on 'Verified Email Address', click here.
Edit Wallet Details
You can update the details of a relevant Trades Wallet at any time from within the Web Admin Portal.
Here, an administrator can update general details including Name and ID #, email address, and profile picture.
This is also where an administrator can choose to send the Wallet holder their 'Welcome Email'.
For more information about the Account Tab, click HERE.
Here, an administrator can review the listing of current, expired and archived Cards and certifications within the Wallet. Here too, you'll find a listing of current, completed or archived 'Training Requests' that have been issued against the relevant Wallet.
For more information about reviewing or adding information within the Cards Tab, click HERE.