This FAQ covers the following topics:
- Why associate an Admin to a Site?
- Navigate to the 'Admins' tab
- Search for an Administrator Profile
- Assign an Admin to a Site
Why associate an Admin to a Site?
One way you can assist a Worksite Admin on the job-site is to assign them to 'Sites' relevant to your organization. When an administrator is assigned to a 'Site', any wallets they scan can be evaluated against the 'Mandatory Cards' that have been established for that site.
Any ‘cards’ that have been deemed as mandatory for that site, but that are not included within the Trades Wallet being scanned, will be presented to the administrator from within the mobile Field Scanner app.
For more information on establishing 'Sites & Mandatory Cards' for your organization, click here.
Navigate to the Admins Tab
- Select the 'Settings' Tab (Gear Icon)
- By default, you will be on the 'Admins' tab:
Search for an Administrator Profile
- To search for an existing administrator profile, type the name of the administrator within the search bar provided:
OR, click the 'Search All' button to return a listing of all administrators currently assigned to your organization:
Assign an Admin to a Site
- Select the entry relevant to the Admin you would like to associate to a site:
- Scroll down the 'Admin Details' page until you reach the subsection entitled: 'Sites'.
Here, you will be presented with a listing of all sites the administrator has been previously assigned to:
Remove an existing Site
- To remove a Site that has been previously assigned, select the entry from the grid and then click the (red) 'Remove' button:
Add a new Site
- To create a 'new' association, select the green 'Add' button:
- This will result in the 'Add Site Association(s)' form where you can begin to associate one, or multiple 'Sites' to the relevant administrator.
You can search for a specific 'Site' using the search bar OR select the 'Click Here' link to be presented with a listing of ALL sites that have been created for your organization:
- Select the relevant 'Site' from the list provided:
NOTE: You must associate each site individually.
- Here you can review the details that have been inputted relevant to the Site. To complete the link between the two, select the (blue) 'Associate' button:
NOTE: You can associate multiple sites to a single administrator, such that when the administrator scans a Wallet using the mobile Field Scanner app, they will immediately be notified when the Wallet they are scanning does not contain the mandatory cards specified for that 'Site'.