This document covers the following topics:
- What are 'Sites'?
- What are 'Mandatory Card(s)'?
- Navigate to 'Sites'
- Create a new 'Site'
- Associate a Mandatory Card to a 'Site'
What are 'Sites'?
A 'Site' within Trades Wallet may refer to a 'physical' location (i.e. East Work Yard) OR may be created to group together a set of credential requirements for a relevant role (i.e. 2nd year apprentices).
'What are 'Mandatory Card(s)'?
If your organization would like to define a set of mandatory cards that a tradesperson is required to hold, and provide proof of, in order to be compliant with admission requirements for a particular location within your organization, start by defining ‘Sites’.
For more information about associating 'Mandatory Card(s)' to a 'Site', click here.
Navigate to 'Sites'
- From the Home Page, select the 'Settings' tab (Gear Icon)
- Select the 'Sites' tab:
- Here, you have the option to search for an existing 'Site' OR you can instead create a 'New Site'.
To search for an existing site you can type name of the 'Site' into the search bar, OR select the blue ‘Search All’ button, to reveal a complete listing of ALL 'Sites' that have previously been established for your organization:
Create a new 'Site'
- Select the green ‘New’ button
- Within the 'Site' form, populate the ‘Name’ for the site, along with a brief ‘Description’:
- Select the blue ‘Create’ button to complete the entry of the new site:
Associate a 'Mandatory Card' to a 'Site'
- Once your 'Site' has been created, select it to expand its details:
- Scroll down to the section labeled: ‘Mandatory Cards’:
- Click the green ‘Add’ button. This will present you with a dialogue window where you can search for the listing of cards you wish to define as mandatory for the site in question:
- Here, you can either search for the relevant 'Card Mapping' within the search bar OR select the ‘Click Here’ link to be provided with a listing of all available ‘Mappings’ that have been established for your organization:
- Select the 'Mapping' you would like to associate to the 'Site'.
For more information about 'Card Mappings' within Trades Wallet, click here.
- Select the (blue) ‘Associate’ button:
- You will be presented with a (green) success message confirming the 'Mandatory Card' has been associated to the relevant Site:
Article is closed for comments.