This FAQ covers the following topics:
- What is a 'Card Mapping'?
- Why associate a 'Card Mapping' to a 'Course'?
- Navigate to the 'Courses' tab
- Linking a 'Card Mapping' to a Course'
What is a 'Card Mapping'?
'Card Mappings' within Trades Wallet provides a way to link cards that have different titles, but that have the same overall meaning.
Multiple organizations can link their cards to the same 'Card Mapping' and know that while a card may differ in title, it shares the same meaning as a trade credential.
Why associate a 'Card Mapping' to a 'Course'?
By associating a 'Card Mapping' to a Course, any Cards added to a Wallet via the 'Class Completion' processes will automatically be associated to the relevant 'Card Mapping'.
Additionally, linking to two will streamline the processing of submissions via the Web Amin Portal. By selecting a relevant Course, the resulting Card Mapping and Card Title will be automatically populated.
Navigate to the 'Courses' tab
- Click on the 'Settings' tab (Gear Icon)
- Select the 'Courses' Tab:
Link a 'Card Mapping' to a 'Course'
- Search for a relevant 'Course' using the search bar, or by selecting the (blue) 'Select All' button:
- Select the relevant 'Course' from the list provided to view the details:
- Scroll down the 'Course Details' page until you reach the subsection entitled: 'Card Mapping'. Any 'Card Mapping' that has previously associated to the 'Course' will be listed within a grid:
Remove a Card Mapping from a Course
To remove an existing 'Card Mapping' from a course, select the (blue) 'Clear' button:
Add a 'Card Mapping' to a Course
- To add a 'Card Mapping' to a relevant course, search for the 'Card Mapping' using the search bar provided. Alternatively, you can select the (blue) 'Click Here' link to return a complete listing of 'Card Mappings' that have been created for your organization:
- Select the relevant 'Card Mapping' from the list provided:
This will reveal the details of the 'Card Mapping' for you to review:
- To complete the action, select the (blue) 'Associate' button: