In addition to reviewing a Tradespersons cards and credentials from within the Field Scanner application, a Worksite Admin may also want to review, or capture the results of, any 'Skill Evaluation' a Tradesperson may be required to complete.
It is important to note that Skill Evaluations are private and are kept confidential to your organization. As such, these evaluations will only ever be visible to administrators assigned by your own organization.
- Select the 'Skill Evaluations' option from the Wallets main menu.
- Here, any skills that have been previously defined for the relevant wallet will be displayed within the 'Existing' section.
- If you do not see the skill you would like to add an evaluation to within this list, select the 'Choose From' option to be presented with a listing of common skills that have previously been established by your organization.
Please review the FAQ entitled: 'Skill Definitions' for more information.
- If you are still unable to locate the Skill you wish to evaluate, you can select the 'Define New Skill' directly from the 'Choose From' page.
Enter a 'Name' for the skill, and a brief 'Description' and select the 'Save New Skill' button.
- Select a Skill you would like to review, or add an evaluation to. Within this view, you may be presented with the opportunity to 'Remove' the Skill (only available if NO evaluations have been made against the Skill) or you can choose to create a 'New Evaluation'.
- Select the 'New Evaluation' button. Here you will be prompted to take a picture, or a series of pictures, of the physical evaluation form completed. Select the 'Add Image' button to launch the camera function to take a picture of the relevant page of the evaluation.
- Upon taking a photo, you have the option to review the image. If the image is insufficient you can 'Retake' the picture.
- If the image is of some significance, you can 'Flag this image as important' by selecting the relevant check box. This image will be highlighted when the evaluation is reviewed from either the Field Scanner app, or the Admin Portal.
- If the image is clear, select the 'Add' button in the upper left hand corner. Continue this way until all relevant pages of the evaluation form have been captured. Currently Trades Wallet accepts up to '6' images per evaluation.
- Select the blue 'Save Evaluation' button to add the evaluation to the Wallet.
Upon being saved to the relevant Trades Wallet, the Skill Evaluation will be immediately available to Office Admins using the Admin Portal. Additionally, the next time this Trades Wallet is scanned by a worksite admin assigned by your organization, the Skill Evaluation will be available for review.
Article is closed for comments.