One of the ways that Trades Wallet builds and maintains a community of trustworthy organizations is by offering new memberships by invitation only. In this way, our community builds itself from the inside out.
If there is an organization, or a trusted partner, you think would benefit from joining the Trades Wallet Community, send them an invitation to learn more.
Please Note: Only Administrators with 'Edit Settings' privilege have the authority to send invitations on behalf of your organization.
For more information about Administrative privileges, please review the FAQ: Assigning Administrative Privileges.
Send a Trades Wallet Invitation Request
- Navigate to the 'Settings' Tab from within the main navigation bar of the Trades Wallet Web Application.
- Select the 'Invite' Tab from within the Settings secondary navigation bar.
- From here, you will find a listing of the most recent invitation requests, along with their status: 'Accepted' or 'Pending'.
- To create a 'New' invitation, select the green 'New' button.
- Populate the 'Email Address' for a contact within the new organization that has the authority to set Trades Wallet up on behalf of their organization.
- Select the blue 'Send Invitation' button to send the email.
View Pending Request Details
To view the details of any request, simply click on the request line.
From the details page, you can see the date the invitation was last sent, and you have the option to resubmit your request by selecting the blue 'Resend Invitation' button.
To further extend your Trades Wallet community, consider Establishing Trust Relationships.
Article is closed for comments.