This document contains the following topics:
- What is the 'Card Export Report'?
- Generate Report - Web Admin Portal
- Images Only
- Full Details
- Generate Report - Self Service App
What is the 'Card Export Report'?
The 'Card Export Report' is a comprehensive summary report containing a listing of all current cards and certifications within a particular Trades Wallet.
This report is a convenient way to produce a document that can then be transmitted, or printed, as a means of presenting, or recording, the contents of someone's Trades Wallet.
NOTE: Only current "public" cards within a Wallet will be documented; expired or archived cards will not appear on the Card Export Report.
What do you mean by 'Public' cards?
Cards or certifications that are required to be presented to a potential employer will be uploaded to Trades Wallet as a 'Public' card and will be displayed within a Trades Wallet profile to the administrators who own or manage the Trades Wallet, and to any 'Trusted' employers.
However, Wallet holders are in complete control of how much information they share with the Trades Wallet Community. If a Wallet holder marks a Card as 'Private' within the Self Service app, that Card will be not be presented from either the Web Admin Portal, nor when the Wallet is scanned using the mobile Field Scanner app.
Generate Report - Web Admin Portal
- Begin by searching for a Wallet from within the 'Global Search Bar' of the Trades Wallet Web Application.
- Click on the 'Cards' tab from within the secondary navigation bar.
- At the top of the Cards tab is a section labeled 'Card Export Report'.
- Select the blue 'Generate Report' button:
- If you want to generate a report containing images of the physical card or credential only, select the green 'Images Only' button.
- If you want to generate a report that includes the details relevant to each card in addition to the card images, select the blue 'Full Details' button.
Regardless of which option you choose, you will note the report is date stamped, qualifying that the 'Cards' and certifications contained within the report are valid as per the date the report was processed.
NOTE: The generated report will be sent to the downloads folder of your browser.
'Images Only' Report
Contained within the report are the images associated with the current cards within the wallet, organized in alphabetical order.
If a front and a back image are contained within the Wallet you will see both images displayed side by side. If only a single image exists, you should note a 'Not Available' indicator in lieu of the second image.
'Full Details' Report
In addition to the card images presented, each valid card within the associated Trades Wallet will be detailed, including:
- Cart Title
- Card Number
- Date of Issue
- Expiration Date (if applicable)
Generate Report via the Self Service App
Wallet holders also have the ability to email a pdf copy of the 'Images Only' report directly from their Self Service application.
For more information about the 'Card Export Report', click here.