This FAQ covers the following topics:
What is a PIN?
When a new 'Worksite Administrator' role is created within Trades Wallet that administrator profile will be assigned a unique 'QR Code', used to 'Sign In' to the mobile Field Scanner app.
As an added level of security, a 4-Digit PIN can be added to the Administrator profile. This PIN will then be required when the administrator attempts to 'Sign In' to the Field Scanner application.
Assign a PIN to an Administrator
- Navigate to the 'Settings' Tab (Gear Icon):
- By default, you will be on the 'Admins' tab:
- Search for an administrator by typing their name within the search bar, OR by selecting the blue 'Search All' button to reveal a listing of all administrators that have been assigned to your organization:
- Select the entry relevant to the administrator profile you would like to edit:
- Scroll down the page until you reach the subsection entitled: 'PIN'.
Enter a 4-Digit PIN into the field provided. Select the (blue) 'Update' button to apply the PIN to the record:
Notify Admin about PIN
Once a PIN has been set, you will want to inform the relevant administrator so that they can effectively access the mobile Field Scanner app when needed.
Within the PIN sub-section of the Admin Profile, select the (green) 'Send PIN via Email' button. Doing so will result in Trades Wallet automatically issuing an Email to the administrator containing the PIN.
Article is closed for comments.