This FAQ covers the following topics:
What is a PIN?
When a new 'Worksite Administrator' role is created within Trades Wallet that administrator profile will be assigned a unique 'QR Code', used to 'Sign In' to the mobile Field Scanner app.
As an added level of security, a 4-Digit PIN can be added to the Administrator profile. This PIN will then be required when the administrator attempts to 'Sign In' to the Field Scanner application.
Assign a PIN to an Administrator
- Navigate to the 'Settings' Tab (Gear Icon):
- By default, you will be on the 'Admins' tab:
- Search for an administrator by typing their name within the search bar, OR by selecting the blue 'Search All' button to reveal a listing of all administrators that have been assigned to your organization:
- Select the entry relevant to the administrator profile you would like to edit:
- Scroll down the page until you reach the subsection entitled: 'PIN'.
Enter a 4-Digit PIN into the field provided. Select the (blue) 'Update' button to apply the PIN to the record:
Notify Admin about PIN
Once a PIN has been set, you will want to inform the relevant administrator so that they can effectively access the mobile Field Scanner app when needed.
Within the PIN sub-section of the Admin Profile, select the (green) 'Send PIN via Email' button. Doing so will result in Trades Wallet automatically issuing an Email to the administrator containing the PIN.