This FAQ covers the following topics:
What is a Profile Picture?
A Trades Wallet’s profile image is one of the most important means of authentication within Trades Wallet, used to confirm that the Wallet presented belongs to the Tradesperson in question.
A 'Profile Picture' can be established within Trades Wallet one of two ways:
- Member submission via the Self Service application. For more information on the Self Service submission process, click here.
- Manually via the Web Admin Portal.
Set a 'Profile Picture' from the Web Admin Portal
Administrators can update the Profile Picture for a Tradesperson whose Wallet is owned and managed by their own Union or organization directly from the Web Admin Portal.
For more information on setting a Profile Picture, click here.
Reset a 'Profile Picture' from the Web Admin Portal
Should you need to reset a Profile Picture for any reason, such that the image reverts to the default 'blank silhouette', necessitating the Wallet holder re-submit their profile picture and government ID via the Self Service application, this can be accomplished from within the 'Account Details' for the relevant Wallet.
Navigate to a Wallet
- Enter the 'Name' or 'ID Number' of the member or employee you'd like to review into the search bar:
- As you type, Trades Wallet will search within the system for Wallets that best match your query.
Edit Wallet Details
- Select the entry from the grid of results returned to view their details. By default, you will be on the 'Account' tab.
- Scroll down the Account Details page until you reach the subsection entitled: 'Profile Picture'. Select the (white) 'Clear Photo' button:
- This will bring up an additional dialogue window where you will be required to enter a brief description pertaining to why the image is being 'reset':
- When you have populated a description, select the (blue) 'Clear' button again:
This will result in the existing 'Profile Picture' being purged from the system. The Profile Picture will revert back to the default 'blank silhouette':
This will also result in the Wallet Holder being prompted to resubmit their Profile and government ID from within their Self Service app:
Article is closed for comments.