This document covers the following topics:
- What is a 'Card Mapping' definition?
- Card Mapping(s) & 'Sites'
- Navigate to the 'Mappings' Tab
- Search for a 'Card Mapping' Definition
What is a 'Card Mapping' definition?
'Card Mapping(s)' provide a way to link cards or certifications that have different titles, but that have the same overall meaning. Multiple organizations can link their cards to the same 'Card Mapping' definition and know that while a card may differ in title, it shares the same meaning as a trade or safety credential.
Card Mapping(s) & 'Sites'
'Card Mapping' definitions are also useful when setting up ‘Sites’ within your organization that have mandatory card requirements for compliancy reasons.
Using ‘Card Mapping’ definitions, an administrator can set-up these site requirements without having to enter individual card 'Titles'.
To learn more about setting up 'Sites' to have mandatory card requirements, click here.
Navigate to the 'Mappings' Tab
- Select the 'Settings' Tab (Gear icon) from the main navigation bar:
- Click the 'Mappings' Tab from the secondary navigation bar:
When you arrive on the 'Mappings' tab you will be presented with the option(s) to:
- Search for an existing 'Card Mapping' Definition
- Create a NEW 'Card Mapping' Definition
- Clone relevant ‘Card Mapping’ Definition(s)
Search for an existing 'Card Mapping' Definition
You can search for a specific 'Card Mapping' definition using the search field provided:
OR, select the 'Search All' button to reveal a listing of all 'Card Mapping' definitions that have been previously established for your organization: