This FAQ covers the following topics:
- Navigate to the 'Skills' tab
- Search for a 'Skill'
- Create a NEW 'Skill'
- Recording a 'Skill Evaluation'
In order to make adding 'Skill Evaluations' to a Trades Wallet more efficient, while at the same time helping to make skill information more consistent, begin by adding 'Skill Definitions'.
Skill Definitions hold information about the various 'Skills' a Wallet holder may be evaluated on. Once created, these definitions can be referenced when a 'Skill Evaluation' is recorded from within the Field Scanner application.
Navigate to the 'Skills' tab
- Select the 'Settings' tab (Gear Icon) from the Trades Wallet home page:
- Select the 'Skills' Tab:
Search for 'Skills'
- From the 'Skills' tab, you can search for an existing Skill to view or modify by typing the name of the skill into the search bar provided:
- To return a listing of all skills that have previously been defined for your organization, select the (blue) 'Search All' button:
Add a NEW 'Skill'
- From the 'Skills' tab, select the (green) 'New' button:
- This will reveal the 'New Skill' dialogue where you can begin to enter the details for this new skill, including a 'Name' and 'Description'.
These details will be presented to a 'Worksite Admin' using the Field Scanner app when selecting a Skill Definition to record an evaluation against.
- To complete the entry of the new skill, select the (blue) 'Create' button:
Recording a Skill Evaluation
Now that you have defined a set of 'Skill Definitions' for use by your organization, a Worksite administrator can access these definitions when recording a 'Skill Evaluation' against a particular Wallet holder.
For more information about completing a 'Skill Evaluation', click here.
Article is closed for comments.