This FAQ covers the following topics:
Trades Wallet will provide notifications 60-days in advance when a card, or set of cards, within a Wallet are about to expire.
The Self Service app uses Push Notifications to ensure you receive alerts on your locked screen when the status of a card within your wallet changes. When setting up your Trades Wallet for the first time, the system will prompt you to allow the required access.
To update these settings at any time, follow the instructions below.
Update 'Notification Settings' - iOS:
- Launch the 'Settings' app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap 'Notifications'
- Select Trades Wallet from within the list of apps within your notification center.
- Toggle the 'Allow Notifications' switch on/off, depending on your notification preferences.
Update 'Notification Settings' - Android
- Launch the 'Settings' menu
- Select 'Apps and Notifications'
- Select 'Notifications'
- Select 'Trades Wallet Self Service App'
- Toggle the 'Allow Notifications' switch on/off, as per your notification preferences