This FAQ covers the following topics:
- What is a Profile Picture?
- How is a Profile Picture Set?
- Set Profile Picture from the Self Service app
What is a Profile Picture?
A Trades Wallet’s profile image is one of the most important means of authentication within Trades Wallet, used to confirm that the Wallet presented belongs to the Tradesperson in question.
How is a Profile Picture set?
A 'Profile Picture' can be established within Trades Wallet one of two ways:
- Via the Self Service application
- Via the Web Admin Portal
For more information on how you can request your profile picture be set, or reset by an administrator from within the Web Admin Portal, click here.
Set Profile Picture via the Self Service app
Initial Profile Submission - Get Started!
Upon launching the Trades Wallet Self Service application for the first time, you will be prompted with the following 'Welcome' screen:
Simply select the (blue) 'Get Started' button to complete the setup of your Trades Wallet Self Service profile.
For more information on the 'Get Started' process, click here.
Profile Picture Update - New Submission
Once your initial 'Profile Picture' has been established, you can update your Profile Picture at any time by making a new submission:
- Select 'Submissions' from the main menu:
- From the 'Submissions' page, select the (blue) 'New Submission' button:
- Select the option for a 'New Profile Picture':
NOTE: You cannot upload a new profile picture if the existing profile image is still marked as 'Pending'; the 'New Profile Picture' option will be disabled.
- Select the 'Add Image' button and proceed to take a picture for your Wallet.
Once taken, you will be asked to either 'Accept' the image, or if the image is not clear, you can simply select the 'Retake' button.
- Select the blue 'Submit for Review' button to initiate the submission of your new image for review by your Admin.
NOTE: Until it is approved, this image will appear within your Wallet with a 'Pending' banner.