This document covers the following topics:
With a 'Verified' Email Address established, you will be prompted to confirm your identity via Email during the 'Sign In' process.
This verification will ensure that you, and only you, are able to view the contents of your Trades Wallet from the Self Service app.
For more information on how to 'Verify your Email Address', click here.
Sign In via Verified Email
- Upon launching the application, you will be presented with the following 'Camera View':
- To Sign In, you can either scan you unique 'QR Code' OR select the "Help" option in the top right hand corner to request an "Automatic Sign In Link" be provided via email. For more information on how to request a link, click HERE.
NOTE: Your personalized QR Code can be found within the 'Welcome Email' you received when your wallet was set up. Additionally, you may have been provided with a physical Trades Wallet card containing your QR Code.
Please contact your Union Administrator should you need to have either of these re-issued to you.
For more information on your 'QR Code', click here.
- If you do not yet have a verified Email Address, you will be presented with the following notification on your Home Screen:
NOTE: For more information on how to 'Verify your Email Address', click here.
- If you do have a 'Verified Email Address' established, you will be prompted to confirm your identity via Email.
Select the (blue) "Okay" button:
- To confirm your identity, navigate to the Email client associated with the 'Verified Email Address' you are using for your Trades Wallet profile and locate an email from Trades Wallet with the subject line: "Trades Wallet - Automatic Sign In".
NOTE: Navigate to your Email Client using the same mobile device onto which you have downloaded the Trades Wallet app.
- Within the email you will find some instructional verbiage and an (orange) 'Sign In' link:
NOTE: The link will expire in 24 hours.
- Click this link to complete the 'Sign In' process. You will be automatically logged into the Self Service app using your 'verified' credentials:
Sign Out of the App
The Trades Wallet Self Service app was designed to allow users to stay 'Signed In' for quick and easy access to their wallet details. However, a member can 'Sign Out' at any time.
For more information about 'Signing Out' of the app, click here.