This FAQ covers the following topics:
- Navigate to a Card
- View Card Details
- Management - Privacy
- Management - Remove Card
Navigate to a Card
You can review the details of the cards and credentials within your Trades Wallet profile directly from the 'Cards' tab:
- Select the 'Cards' tab from your Trades Wallet Home Page:
- On the 'Cards' tab, you will be presented with a complete listing of cards and credentials associated to your Trades Wallet profile.
NOTE: 'Private' cards will be indicated with the following icon:
- Here, you also have the option to Email a pdf summary report of your cards to a potential employer, or otherwise interested party by selecting the 'Email my cards to someone' link.
For more information on the 'Card Export Report', click here.
View Card Details
- Tap a 'Card' entry to view the details of the relevant certification:
- The 'Card' page displays the images that have been associated to the card, followed by the relevant details:
Select this navigation to read a description of the Card or certification entered:
Select this navigation to read any comments entered against this card by the administration who owns your Trades Wallet:
Select this navigation to to view a listing of upcoming 'Classes' on offer by your Union, organization, or preferred training provider:
Provides a listing of Unions and/or organizations who have 'Accepted' this entry as valid:
Management - Privacy:
When adding cards and certifications to your Trades Wallet profile, you are in complete control of how much information you share with the Trades Wallet Community.
For more information on marking an existing card 'Private', click here.
Management - Remove Card:
Should you wish to remove a 'Private' card from your Wallet, select the 'Remove Card' navigator.
For more information about 'Removing' a private card, click here.