When processing the submission of a new Card or certification you must determine whether the submitted card images are intended to replace the images associated with an existing Card within the Wallet.
If the Card or certification you are processing contains an image, or set of images, that are relevant to an existing card within the Wallet, you can update the existing card with images contained within the submission.
- From the Submission page, select the (green) 'View Existing Cards' button:
- This will open up a view into the current 'Cards' tab of the wallet.
From here, you can identify if an existing Card within the Wallet should be 'Archived' per the completion of the new submission OR if an existing Card should have its images updated with the images contained within the new submission.
For more information on 'Archiving' a Card, click here.
- Select the relevant Card entry from the list provided:
- Scroll down the 'Card Details' page until you reach the sub-section entitled: 'Images'. To replace the existing Card image(s) with those contained within the current 'Submission', click the (green) 'Update with Submission Images' button:
- Next, you will be presented with the 'Card Details' window containing the new card images, along with an area where you can update the details previously populated for the existing card.
In this way, you have the ability to edit the existing card details to match the new submission. This is ideal when processing the approval of a permanent card that is intended to replace a 'Temp' card within the wallet.
When uploading images via the Self Service app, the Tradesperson is in complete control of how much information they share with the Trades Wallet Community.Tradespeople may choose to 'Mask' (or redact) details that they deem sensitive or private during the submission process from the Self Service app (i.e. the address listed on their Government Issued ID):
For more information on 'Masked Details', click here.
NOTE: While 'Masking' is intended to allow Tradespeople to hide sensitive details, there must be enough relevant information displayed for you to confirm the information presented on the Card (i.e. Issued/Expiry Date).
- To apply the updates to the Card entry, select the (blue) 'Update' button:
- You will be returned to the listing of outstanding submissions to process for the relevant Wallet: