This FAQ covers the following topics:
- What are 'Training Requests'?
- How will I be notified of my 'Requested Training'?
- How do I access my 'Requested Training'?
- Available Classes
What are 'Training Requests'?
The 'Training Requests' functionality within Trades Wallet enables your organization to notify you of training and certification requirements directly via your Trades Wallet profile. This can include anything from general orientations to role or site-specific safety certification requirements.
Each training request will be assigned an 'Expected By' date in which the relevant training is expected to be completed.
How will I be notified of my 'Training Requests'?
When your Trades Wallet provider assigns a training request to your Trades Wallet profile you will receive notification (2) ways:
- Via Self Service App - If using the Trades Wallet Self Service app, you will receive notifications to any mobile device to which you have the app downloaded.
NOTE: This will necessitate you allowing 'Push' notifications during the setup of your Trades Wallet Self Service profile.
- Via Email - If you have an Email Address associated to your Trades Wallet profile, the system will email you notification of your 'Training Requests'.
Access your 'Training Requests'
You can access your 'Training Requests' via email or directly from within your Trades Wallet Self Service profile.
For more information about accessing your 'Training', click here.
Trades Wallet facilitates the presentation of both 'physical' and 'online' classes for 'Courses' on offer, or recommended by your organization that upon the successful completion would fulfil the training request.
For more information about available classes, click here.
Article is closed for comments.