This document covers the following topics:
Card Export Report
The 'Card Export Report' is a comprehensive summary report containing a listing of all current 'Public' cards and certifications within a particular Trades Wallet.
This report is a convenient way to produce a document that can then be transmitted, or printed, as a means of presenting, or recording, the contents of someone's Trades Wallet.
NOTE: Only valid 'Public' cards within a Wallet will be documented; expired, archived or 'Private' cards will not appear on the Card Export Report.
For more information on the Card Export Report, click here.
Save Card Images to your desktop
Alternatively, should you wish to save individual copies of a Wallet holders certifications to your desktop you can do so a couple of ways.
- First, you must navigate to the 'Cards' tab of the relevant Wallet. For more information about how to locate a Wallet within the system, click here.
- From the 'Cards' tab of a relevant Wallet, select a Card entry to view its details.
- Within the Card, scroll to the 'Images' section.
Right Click to Save
- Using your mouse, 'right-click' and select the option to 'Save As'.
- This will result in a file dialogue to appear where you can select the location and 'rename' the file as appropriate.
Drag and Drop
Using your mouse, click on the image and DRAG the image to a relevant folder on your desktop. This will necessitate you renaming the file from your desktop as necessary.
Article is closed for comments.