This document covers the following topics:
'What are 'Mandatory Card(s)'?
If your organization would like to define a set of mandatory cards that a tradesperson is required to hold, and provide proof of, in order to be compliant with admission requirements for a particular location within your organization, start by defining ‘Sites’.
Associate a 'Mandatory Card' to a 'Site'
- Once your 'Site' has been created, select it to expand its details:
- Scroll down to the section labeled: ‘Mandatory Cards’:
- Click the green ‘Add’ button. This will present you with a dialogue window where you can search for the listing of cards you wish to define as mandatory for the site in question:
- Here, you can either search for the relevant 'Card Mapping' within the search bar OR select the ‘Click Here’ link to be provided with a listing of all available ‘Mappings’ that have been established for your organization:
- Select the 'Mapping' you would like to associate to the 'Site'.
For more information about 'Card Mappings' within Trades Wallet, click here.
- Select the (blue) ‘Associate’ button:
- You will be presented with a (green) success message confirming the 'Mandatory Card' has been associated to the relevant Site:
Article is closed for comments.