This document covers the following topics:
What is 'Class Completion'?
Using the 'Class Completion' functionality within Trades Wallet, an administrator can choose to generate 'card' images required to print a physical copy of a successful certification achieved, OR, the images can be downloaded directly into a Trades Wallet as a 'New Card'.
In this way, an administrator can record the successful completion of a 'Course' for multiple Wallet holders accurately and efficiently.
Record a 'Class Completion'
- Navigate to the 'Course' you wish to process a 'Class Completion' for.
For more information about navigating to 'Courses', click here.
- Select the 'Course' then scroll down the details page until you reach the subsection entitled: 'Card Template'. This section should be 'Enabled' revealing a 'Card Template' created specifically for this course.
If the section is 'Disabled', toggle the button such that it reads 'Enabled' and select the (blue) 'Update' button.
NOTE: If a 'Card Template' has not yet been established for this 'Course', one will have to be created. For more information about creating a 'Card Template', click here.
- Scroll down to the sub-section entitled: 'Class Completion'.
Download List Template
First, you'll want to download a template to use:
- Select the (green) 'Download List Template' button. A Microsoft Excel file will be automatically downloaded to your workstation.
- Open the excel file and populate it with the relevant information for each successful participant of the 'Class' completed.
- Ensure you 'Save' the file once populated. This will make it easier to locate when uploading the file back into the Trades Wallet system.
Upload List Template
Once the information has been added to the template, you'll want to upload it back into the system.
- Select the (blue) 'Upload List' button. This will result in a file dialogue to appear, from which you can select the excel file you completed for the relevant class.
NOTE: If your file uploads with errors, Trades Wallet will identify these and provide you with the option to remove these from the request.
- If your file uploads successfully, you will be given the option 'Create Cards'. Select the (green) button to initiate the process.
- You will be presented with notification when the process is completed. Once complete, you can check the new 'Card' entry within the relevant Wallet.
Once you've 'Created Cards' you can check within the relevant Wallets to ensure they have been added correctly. You should note that the 'Course' and relevant 'Card Mapping' have been automatically associated to the new 'Card' entry.
For more information about reviewing a 'Card', click here.
When a 'Card' is added to a Wallet via the 'Class Completion' process, any 'Training Requests' associated to the Wallet for the relevant 'Course' will will be automatically 'Archived' within the Wallet.
For more information about 'Training Requests', click here.