This document covers the following topics:
- Sign in to the Self Service app using your 'verified' Email
- Email 'Verification Link' Error
- Tap and hold for 'options'
- Set 'Chrome' to default browser
Sign in to the Self Service app using 'Verified' Email
With a 'verified' Email address established, a Wallet holder will be prompted to confirm their identity via Email during the 'Sign In' process.
This verification will ensure that the only the intended Wallet holder is able to view the contents of their Trades Wallet from the Self Service app.
For more information on signing in to the Self Service app using a 'verified' email, click HERE.
Email 'Verification Link' Error
In order to complete the verification process, a Wallet holder will click the 'verification' link within the email to be automatically logged into the Self Service app using their 'verified' credentials.
If your Email Client is not set use 'Chrome' as your default web browser, you may experience a "Something went wrong" error.
Tap and hold for 'options'
If your Email Client is not set up to use 'Chrome' as a default browser, follow the steps below to open the 'link':
- Navigate to the Email client you have associated to your Trades Wallet Profile and locate the email from Trades Wallet with the subject: 'Automatic Sign In'.
- Within the Email you will be provided with a link (and a 'Sign In' button) you can use to automatically be signed into your Trades Wallet profile:
- To open the link in your 'Chrome' browser, simply tap and HOLD the 'link' provided:
- You will be presented with some navigation options. Select the option to 'Copy URL':
- Navigate back to your 'Chrome' browser and 'paste' the Trades Wallet link into the URL window.
Set 'Chrome' to default web browser (Android)
Alternatively, you can set 'Chrome' as your default browser on your Android device.
For more information, click HERE.