This document covers the following topics:
- What is a 'Profile Definition'?
- How are 'Profiles' used in Trades Wallet?
- Search for a Profile Definition
What is a 'Profile Definition'?
'Profile Definition(s)' are used within the Web Admin Portal to define a set of 'roles' or work assignments that can then be associated with Wallet holders belonging to your Union or organization.
How are 'Profiles' used in Trades Wallet?
Similarly to 'Sites', 'Profiles' within Trades Wallet can be associated to 'Suggested Mappings' or certification requirements.
Using the 'Pre-Qualification' functionality, an administrator can know immediately if the Wallet holder in question has, or more importantly, does not have the credentials established for either the 'Site' or 'Profile' assigned.
For more information about 'Pre-Qualifications', click here.
Search for a 'Profile Definition'
- Navigate to the 'Profiles' tab by selecting the 'Settings' tab (Gear icon) from the primary toolbar.
- Select the 'Profiles' Tab. From here, you can search for an existing 'Profile' to view or modify OR create a 'New Profile'.
- You can search for an existing 'Profile' to view or modify by typing the name of the profile within the search bar provided, OR, to return a listing of all 'Profiles' that have previously been established by your organization, select the (blue) 'Search All' button:
- To include a listing of 'Profiles' that have previously been 'Archived', select the toggle such that it turns green and reads 'Yes'.
Article is closed for comments.