This document covers the following topics:
- Why 'Archive' a Profile Definition?
- Search for a 'Profile Definition'
- Archive a 'Profile Definition'
Why 'Archive' a Profile Definition?
If your organization would like to maintain a listing of 'Profile Definitions' that are not in use for historical purposes, the 'Archive' functionality will retain the records within the Web Admin Portal while removing them from the primary display view within the 'Profiles' tab.
Search for a 'Profile Definition'
To search for an existing 'Profile Definition' that has been created on behalf of your organization, navigate to the 'Settings' tab (Gear icon).
For more information about finding a 'Profile Definition', click HERE.
Archive a 'Profile Definition'
- Select the relevant 'Profile' entry to modify its details
- Scroll to the 'Archive' sub-section and select the toggle switch such that it turns (green) and reads 'Yes' then click the (blue) 'Update' button to apply the change within the system.
You should now note that the record will be indicated with a 'Filing Box' icon, indicating that it has been archived.