This document covers the following topics:
The Issue: iOS 13.1 / 13.2
Currently, Wallet holders using an iPhone on iOS 13.1 or 13.2 (13.2 is the latest available) to download the Trades Wallet Self Service mobile app may encounter issues when attempting to 'Sign In' using the 'Automatic Sign In' link OR when signing in using their 'Verified' email address.
Sign In via 'Verified' email address
- Upon scanning their unique 'QR Code', a Wallet holder will be presented with the following notification, advising to complete the verification process via their Email client.
- Within their Email Client, the Wallet holder should have received the following email from Trades Wallet:
Upon selecting the relevant 'link', the Wallet holder will *not* be automatically signed into the app, but will instead be directed to a Safari window indicating "Something went wrong".
The Fix: Re-Install the app
While this is a known issue that we hope Apple will address, the following is a workaround should a Wallet holder find themselves stuck in this state.
- Fully DELETE the Trades Wallet Self Service app from the device.
- Power OFF the device.
- Power the device back ON, then download the Trades Wallet Self Service app again.
- Request a new 'Sign In' link (scan your personalized 'QR Code' again).
For more information about 'Signing In' to the app using a 'verified' email address, click HERE.