This document covers the following topics:
Where can I find my 'Site Compliancy' records?
Your 'Site Compliancy' records can be found within the 'Reports' tab of your Web Admin Portal.
- To begin, select the 'Reports' tab from the main navigation bar:
- Scroll down to the sub-section entitled: 'Site Compliancy'.
Here you will be presented with date selectors, allowing you query within a relevant time frame. By default, the 'Retrieve between' field will be listed as the current date.
- Populate the 'Date Selector' fields with the appropriate date range. To query a single date, enter the same date within both fields:
NOTE: You can search historical records, or look ahead to future dates. However, when querying dates in the 'future', you will only be able to assess the 'Scheduled Status'; the 'Scan Status' will always show a result of 'No Scan':
- Upon selecting a relevant date range, you will be presented with a 'Search field' where you can enter the name of a relevant 'Site' to query OR select the (blue) 'Search All' button to return results for ALL 'Sites' that have been established for your organization:
- You will be presented with a listing of 'Sites' that match the query, or a listing of all 'Sites' relevant to your organization.
Understanding 'Site Compliancy'
'Site Compliancy' for your organization can be tracked within Trades Wallet in order to maintain a historical record of compliant safety certifications for your organization based on specific 'Site' requirements.
Compliancy can be tracked by date, by person and by card or certification.
For more information about how to understand how to track 'Site Compliancy' for your organization, click HERE.