This document covers the following topics:
Search for a 'Profile Definition'
To search for an existing 'Profile Definition' that has been created on behalf of your organization, navigate to the 'Settings' tab (Gear icon).
For more information about 'Profile Definitions', click HERE.
Create a 'New Profile'
- From the 'Profiles' tab, select the (green) 'New' button.
- You will be presented with a dialogue window where you can populate the 'Name' and optionally, a 'Description' for the record.
- To complete the entry of the course, select the (blue) 'Create' button.
Assign 'Suggested Mappings' to the Profile
Similarly to 'Sites', you can indicate which 'Cards' or qualifications your organization suggests a Wallet holder has, and can provide proof of, in order to fulfill the relevant work assignment.
Using the 'Pre-Qualification' functionality within Trades Wallet, an administrators can know immediately whether the Wallet holder has the necessary credentials to fulfil the 'Profile' requirements established.
- To edit a 'Profile Definition', select the relevant entry:
- Scroll to the 'Suggested Mappings' sub-section and select the (green) 'Add' button.
- Use the search field to enter a specific 'Card Mapping' OR select the 'Click Here' link to return a listing of all mappings that have been created for your organization.
- The mappings will be returned within a grid. Select the relevant mapping option you would like to associate to the 'Profile' then click the (blue) 'Associate' button.
- You will be presented with the following (green) success message stating that any Cards associated with the' Card Mapping' selected will now be considered mandatory for the 'Profile'.
Continue this way until all 'Mandatory Cards' have been assigned to the Profile.
For more information on 'Card Mapping(s)' in Trades Wallet, click HERE.
Article is closed for comments.