This document covers the following topics:
Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
Wallet holders using a Samsung Galaxy S10 series phone may experience a "Something went wrong" error when attempting to 'Sign In' to the mobile Trades Wallet Self Service app.
We believe this issue is restricted to Wallet holders using a Samsung Galaxy S10 series devices and have have logged "bugs" as appropriate with both Chromium and Samsung.
In the interim, we have a solution for users as detailed below.
Disable 'Push Notifications'
As a 'workaround', Wallet holders using a Samsung Galaxy S10 series device to log into their Self Service app to view their Trades Wallet profile can simply disable their 'notification' settings from the app itself:
- From the Chrome browser on your phone, select the 'Settings' option (three dots upper right). Select the 'Settings' option.
- Select the option for 'Site Settings'
- Select 'Notifications'
- You should note that 'https://www.tradeswallet.com' is 'Allowed'. We're going to disable this feature. Select 'Trades Wallet' from the listing provided.
- Again, select the option for 'Notifications'.
Here you should note the notification settings previously established for the app
- Select the 'Show notifications' toggle such that it turns OFF, inherently blocking notifications from Trades Wallet to your device.
Article is closed for comments.