This document covers the following topics:
While Trades Wallet provides the ability to issue a request for training to individual Wallet holders, there may be times when you want to push out training to multiple Wallet holders at once.
For example, this may be useful in driving attendance within in house or preferred vendor training.
Issue a 'Training Request' per Course
Begin by navigating to the Course you wish to issue a Training Request for. For more information about how to access your Courses, click here.
- Open the Course to view the details page
- From here, scroll to the section entitled "Training Request"
First, select the option to "Download List Template" (this will provide you with a file you can edit to provide us with a list of people you want to take this Course)
- Populate the spreadsheet using relevant Wallet holder data, including: unique ID #, first and last name and the date the training is expected to be completed by
TIP! Use Trades Wallet "Expired Cards Report" to identify Wallet holders that have certifications for this Course that are due to expire. For more information about the Expired Cards Report, click here.
- SAVE your file
- Next, upload your data sheet by selecting the "Upload List" option
- Select the SAVED file from your desktop
- The system will parse your file
- To "Create" the training request, click the "Create Requests" button
- Once the system is complete, close the pop up.
You can now search for the newly created Wallets within the system.
Utilize Trades Wallet Reporting tools
Expired Cards Report
Within Trades Wallet, the 'Expired Card(s)' report enables an administrator to query the system for Wallets containing cards that have, or are about to expire.
For more information about how to run the 'Expired Card(s)' report, click here.
Filter your exported report by 'Course' and SAVE. Use this file to create a bulk Training Request using the functionality described above.